Q 500- 5"
Maximum convex power step duridium blades forged of the highest quality Japanese 440 A stainless steel. Highly polished, cryogenically treated to harden the steel, increasing wear resistance and extending blade life up to 400%, make the blades virtually indestructible.
"Pointed" tips for the ultimate in precision/detail work
Centrix® Q-Series Shears were designed with comfort and durability in mind. Q-Series shears are lightweight and perfectly balanced for optimum life and performance. Centrix® Q-series shears are constructed from the highest quality Japanese forged steel in the professional salon industry. Every Q-Series shear goes through a rigorous seven step quality control process prior to shipping to you.
- Forged Japanese Steel
- Hand Finished
- Maximum Convex Power Step Duridium Blades
- Cryogenically Treated
- Crane style allows for a more comfortable cutting position. streamlined for comfort and performance
- Leaf spring tension system locks in the tension by utilizing two-sided components for consistent blade balance which ensures precise cutting
- Narrow lightweight design perfectly balanced
- Nulon smooth ride silicon addition prevents "metal to metal" friction, thus extending the life of the shear
- Offset/low torque handle design